Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Obsessed with...

... Frye Engineer Boots 12r www.zappos.com. In black. So cool. Don't ya think? Hello, husband! This is a giant bloggin' hint for ya.

I looove these boots for their cool factor. I think they'll add an edge to any outfit, but I'm kinda liking the idea of wearing them with dresses and tights. Obviously my leather moto jacket will have to sit one out when wearing these because the effect would be way too costumey. Of course these would be great with black skinny jeans and whatever else. They have a whatever kind of a vibe about them, don't you think?

For those of you who don't love the idea of a mid-calf boot (they can be slightly less than flattering), look no further than the Engineer 15r. These are slightly higher. Or...you could go lower and do the 8r. Both very cool options.

I, myself, am still a big fan of the 12r.

Now if I were to, say, get these boots for a gift...I'd be a happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Boot with us. It is nice designer boot. I like it. You may get more at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/shoes-boots

    ReplyDelete

Well, my lovely readers...what do you think?