Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One nation...

I pledge allegiance to...this t-shirt...

Just call me Goldilocks. In my quest for the perfect t-shirt, I have come across many that are too (something) or not quite (something) enough. Never have I found one that was just right...until I came across this Easy Scoop Neck Slub Jersey Tee by Nation Ltd. www.intermixonline.com.

This was so perfect that the logical thing to do was buy four. I started out with one, but I loved it so much I wore it 2 days in a row (gross) and I had to have more. Four seemed like the right amount (and it was all Intermix had left). This was months ago and I continue to wear this tee (in white) all the time. I wore it so much that the pocket fell off of one...and it kinda made it even better. I kid you not.

It provides the perfect undone slouch when paired under jackets (and it looks especially cool under my favorite leather Moto http://harleyshops.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-moto.html) and its amazing how it takes my favorite top (http://harleyshops.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-must-have-for-fall.html) from evening wear to day-appropriate. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, my lovely readers...what do you think?